Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dove Deodorant - less than 50 cents!


This is weird - I am actually going to tell you to go to Wal-Mart to buy something! I know, I know, some of you are thinking "I LOVE Walmart!" and yes, I LOVE Walmart too, sometimes. However, I have learned over the last year that Wal-mart is about the last place I buy groceries or household products because I can usually end up getting them for lots less other places when they are on sale and I have coupons. After all, Walmart tells you all the time "Low Prices Everyday", that is their way of saying "Don't look for a sale here!" because they keep their prices the same all the time (at least most the time.) Anyhoo, off my soapbox about Walmart, today I do have a deal to share with you for some inexpensive deodorant.
Go here and click on offers at top off screen and then coupons. You will see a link to print a $2.00 off one bottle of Dove Invisibly Smoothy Deodarant. Take that coupon to your local Wal-Mart, where they sell this deodorant for around $2.47 (varies by area) and get some for less than 50 cents!
Until the next deal comes along....
Happy Saving,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment