Friday, January 22, 2010

Jeepers, Creepers, Look at those Peepers!

Being a BzzAgent, I was asked to perform a 4 week challenge using L'Oreal Paris Lash Boosting Power System with Lash Boosting Serum and Mascara. I am about 2 weeks into my challenge and am really impressed so far! This is a 3-step mascara system which claims to be able to strengthen your lashes, make your lashes appear fuller, healthier and longer. So far, I believe they are living up to their claims!

I know, you are thinking "3-steps! I don't have time for that!" I know you are thinking that, because that is precisely what I was thinking when I first received the package in the mail!! However, this mascara goes on so smooth and coats well, it literally takes me less time to use this system than several mascaras that I have tried before, since I dont have to put 4 or 5 coats of mascara on to make my lashes appear the way I want them to.

The first step is the clear lash boosting serum. Once you let that dry (by the time you put on your blush or whatever other makeup you want to put on, it will be dry), then you put on a coat of the primer base which is basically like a "white mascara". It coats your lashes and brings them to a terrific length in just one swipe of the brush! Then, you simply put on a coat of the masara and you have thick, full, and long lashes that every woman wants.

I have found there to be no flaking of the mascara and it easily comes off with makeup remover without any smudging or "raccoon eyes" afterwards. I have also not had any "lash loss" since using this system, even when removing the mascara. I would highly recommend anyone with faint, thin, sparse eye lashes to give this product a try!

Once I complete my 4-week Challenge I will try to post my before and after pictures here so we can tell the difference it has made in my lashes, with and without the product on.

If you have tried this product, please feel free to share your opinions of the products here for everyone else to read as well!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment