Monday, January 4, 2010

Target Deals 1/3 - 1/9

OK, below is a listing of what I see that are pretty good deals in the Target paper this week. Again, I am not listing everything on sale, as you can pretty much look at the ad yourself if you want to know everything, but I just figured I would highlight what I plan to buy or would buy if I needed it or could use it. I feel most of the personal hygiene, cleaning products, etc. that are advertised "on sale" can be obtained during a better sale elsewhere. I hope you find something useful here as well.

Weight Watcher Smart Ones Frozen Meals $1.89 each
NOTE: If you purchase 10 of these frozen meals, you will receive a $5.00 Target gift card
at checkout!!!!
$1.00 off 5 in January All You Magazine

Hostess 100 Calorie Packs $2.49
NOTE: If you happen to be on Weight Watchers, you can eat one whole pack of the Creme
Filled Strawberry or Chocolate Snack Cakes for 1 point! YUMMO

Iams Cat Food $12.90
NOTE: Purchase 2 bags of Iams Cat Food and receive a $5.00 Target Gift Card at checkout!

Board Games - Sorry!, Operation, Connect 4 or Trouble $10.00 each
NOTE: Coupon inside specially marked boxes for FREE PIZZA from Dominos!

I just love earning Target gift cards on something I was going to buy anyway!

Happy Saving!

Tina




No comments:

Post a Comment