Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TNT Tuesday - Scrumptious Beef

OK, I am going to try and start a new series (if I can remember each week to post it, LOL!) and post a TNT Recipe on Tuesdays. TNT means "Tried n' True" - - which in my house means I have cooked it and my family has actually asked me to cook it over and over again. If the family does not ask me for a particular dish again, that means they don't like it and I am never to cook it again.

So.....for this week's TNT Tuesday, I wanted to share the favorite dish of the youngest member of our family. If I ever ask him what to fix, this is the dish. I don't mind cooking it, because it is yet another Crockpot recipe which means dinner is just about on the table by the time I get home from work.

Scrumptious Beef

2 pounds Stew Meat, cut to bite size pieces
10 1/2 oz. can of Beef Broth
10 3/4 oz. Cream of Mushroom soup
Envelope of Onion Soup Mix (or simply about 3 T of dried onion)

* Combine all of the above items in a crockpot
* Cook on low for 7-8 hours (or even up to 10 hours is usually fine, especially if meat was frozen)
* Serve over cooked rice.

Yummy!

I hope you enjoy this. Do you have a TNT Recipe that you would like to share?

Enjoy!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment