Friday, February 26, 2010

Bi Lo Deals 2/24 - 3/2



I am so sorry I am so late getting this on here. You would not believe the week I have had if I told you. Anyhoo - here is what I see at BiLo this week that I think is a pretty good deal. Even some of their BOGO items this week seem a little high so not a particularly good week that I see. However, be sure and check the sales paper for the BOGO items since you might see something you feel like you just have to have.


Don't forget:
* Bilo doubles coupons up to 60 cent face value;
* Bilo will give you a 5 cent credit for each reusable grocery bag you bring in and use
* Bilo does NOT take competitor coupons

BOGO Deals

Fast Fixin' Chicken Nuggets, Patties, Fries, Strips 0r Popcorn Chicken $6.99 ($3.49 each)
$1 off January or March All You Magazine
$1.25 off February All You Magazine


Other Deals

Purex Liquid Laundry Detergeant $3.00
BOGO Rp 2/21 (makes it $1.50 each)

Muellers Whole Wheat Pasta $1.00
$1 off 2 SS 1/3 (makes it .50 each)

Kellogg's Nutri Grain Bars, 8 cnt. $2.49
$1 off 2 RP 2/7 (makes it $1.99 each)

Hunt's Manwich $1.00
B3G1 January All You Magazine

Edy's Ice Cream $2.98
$1 off SS 1/31


Happy Shopping!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment