Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Menu Plan



Starting today, on Mondays I will try to post my Menu Plan for the week. I have found it is so much easier if I sit down and plan out, at least basically, what I am going to cook for the week. Instead of coming home after working all day and then taking 30 minutes to figure out what I am going to fix, at least I know when I walk in the door and can get busy cooking. This also helps me in remembering to pull out that chicken to thaw the night before, or remembering to get up 5 minutes earlier to throw something in the crockpot.

There are so many people that have said "Wish I could do that". Well - you can! Just remember, just because you make a plan, that don't mean you can't change your mind. But, at least you have something to start with!

Here is my plan for the week, maybe it will help you kick start your menu plan:


Monday - Chili Dogs, Potato Salad and Carrot Sticks

Tuesday - Spaghetti and garlic bread

Wednesday - Pot Roast with potatoes and carrots (crockpot!) - Easy Peasy!

Thursday - Baked pork chops, scalloped potatoes and green beans

Friday - Family Night Dinner Out

Saturday - Sub Ring and chips for lunch; Frozen Pizza for kids (Date Night for the grownups!)

Sunday - Grilled Chicken, Rice, Corn on Cob


Happy Planning!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment